Proposals from people interested in guest editing Volume 21 (2017) of the journal Law Text Culture are due by 30 May 2016.
Potential guest editors are encouraged to liaise with the Managing Editor to discuss their proposal or ideas for a special issue of Law Text Culture. All submitted proposals will be considered by the Board, and its decision will be made by 31 July. The successful guest editor/s will then develop the collection for publication in consultation with the managing editor.
Refer toÂ Information for Guest EditorsÂ for more information on the role and time frames.
Proposals of no more than 500 words should include:
- a concise description of the proposed theme;
- a draft call for papers setting out the aims and concepts of the issue;
- an indication of the intended authors and how they are to be identified/contacted (eg whether the proposal arises out of a seminar series, conference or workshop);
- the range of genres (eg poetry, scholarly essays, visual arts etc) expected to be included in the edition; and
- brief details of the guest editor(s).
Information about the journal and its scope and purpose can be found here, along with links to current and past issue http://lha.uow.edu.au/law/LIRC/LTC/index.html.