Law, Technology and Humans is an innovative open access journal that encourages research and scholarship on the human and humanity of law and technology. It is sponsored by the Faculty of Law, Queensland University of Technology, Australia and is advised by a leading International Editorial Board.
Read more about the journal, submission and accessing published articles at https://lthj.qut.edu.au/
Papers to be considered for the volume 2 are invited; in particular research and scholarship that:
• Challenges and critically examines the promises and perils of emergent technologies;
• Engages with the futures (and pasts) of law, technology and humans;
• Involves critical, philosophical or theoretically informed work on law and technology;
• Uses humanities, social science or other approaches to study law and technology;
• Examines law and technology from non-Western locations and perspectives.
• Locates law and technology in wider concerns with the Anthropocene, climate change or relations with non-humans.
Interested contributors are invited to discuss their research and scholarship with the General Editor, Professor Kieran Tranter: email@example.com
Deadline for submissions to be considered for Volume 2, Issue 1: Monday 10 February 2020.