Congratulations to Professor Katherine Biber and Professor Desmond Manderson, longstanding members of the Law, Literature and Humanities Association of Australasia, for co-winning the inaugural Australian Legal Research Awards book prize. The prizes were announced on the 17th November 2020.
- Professor Katherine Biber (UTS, Sydney) for her book In Crime’s Archive: The Cultural Afterlife of Evidence; and
- Professor Desmond Manderson (ANU) for his book Danse Macabre: Temporalities of Law in the Visual Arts.
- Associate Professor Nicole Rogers (Southern Cross University) for her book Law, Fiction and Activism in a Time of Climate Change.
- Dr Marc Trabsky (La Trobe University) for his book Law and the Dead: Technology, Relations and Institutions.
- Dr Trish Luker (UTS) for her podcast Reading the Signs.